PB prayers for you on this NEW YEAR!!

PB prayers for you on this NEW YEAR!!

Finally, 2019 is here!! Happy New Year PBITES!
New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year!
As one of the world's Entertainment portal, your passionate love for PRECBAZE brand made us end the year on a good note. And we are glad to wish you another great year ahead that unfold unlimited blessings and grace.
Short story 👇😁😁
When I started using pen in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it before submitting to my teacher.

Sometimes, I use chalk to clean my mistake but it later re-appeared.
So I began to use saliva, it worked, but only to leave holes in my books.
My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was to cover my error.

One day, a kind hearted teacher who loved me so much called me aside and he said, " Anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on" .
He said further " Trying to erase your mistakes would only damage your book to nothing.
I told him in protest that I don't want people to see my mistake.
My loving teacher laughed and said " Trying to erase your mistake will make more people know about your mess and the stigma is for life".

Have you made some mistakes in life? Cross it over and move on.
Don't expose yourself as a result of trying to cover your mistakes.
Better things are ahead of you.
Strike your 2018 mistakes and move into 2019 with a fresh note.
Happy New Year

Our Prayer For You: May the 12 months of new year be full of new achievements for you. May the days be filled with eternal happiness for you & your family!
May you have a blissful year ahead.
PBAZE_Team Wish u Happy New Year

                  SIGNED👉 CEO

Post a Comment

0 Comments