82-Year-Old Grandma Reveals Bizarre Exercise She Does Before Sex With Toyboy

82-Year-Old Grandma Reveals Bizarre Exercise She Does Before Sex With Toyboy

Good morning PBITES,Another breaking news is here,what is this world  turning to...see what happened below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™†


Grandma Reveals Bizarre Exercise She Does Before Sex With
Toyboy
An 82-year-old ‘cougar’ has revealed the bizarre exercise
regime that helps her prepare for sex with toyboy.
Divorcee Hattie and her lover John, 39 who met on social
media before beginning a long distance romance featured
in new Channel 5 show Age Gap Love, where they spoke
about their love.
According to Hattie who vowed to only date younger men
after her marriage broke down when she was 48, she says
she keeps fit with an amazing regime which involves her
lifting a 12lb medicine ball and rolling it across her
stomach and then smacking it into her chest.
She said:
“My medicine ball has been my closest companion for 35
years. It prepares my body for impact. It’s great for sex
because it means your body can take a lot of whatever.”
Hattie who stays in New York while her based in Florida
travels every weekend to see him.
John said:
“We were connected on social media for a year and we
hadn’t met but I was charmed with this woman that I
had seen.
“I called her and we spoke for an hour or so, and we
discussed what I was about and what she was about.”
Hattie added:
“He is a man who says he dates older women, so you feel
relaxed. From the first look I had of him actually it was
as if I sensed something straight away. He’s so sweet,
really sweet.
“He just spoke to me as if I was the most astonishing,
beautiful, fascinating woman in the world – or at least I
was in that category.”
John replied:
“You are one of the most fascinating women that I’ve
met.”
When asked why she likes to date younger men the
pensioner replied:
“When people ask me why I like younger guys they
always figure it’s a hard c*** or something. I’m not
saying it’s not that.
“However an older man, generally – he was this, he once
played rugby, he was a top football player. He had all
those dreams and I love those dreams but he had them
already.
“A young man is fired up about what the future holds
and I can keep that fire burning.”
John who has only dated older women says he finds them
more “sensual”.
He said:
“I’ve been asked and playfully ridiculed by people who
have known me for a long time. Why do I date older
women? I like confidence in a woman, I like self-
awareness and with the older women, I’ve dated there’s
always been a more sensual, more compassionate side.
“They are very receptive to the kind of lover I am.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr.Wealthy . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Wealthy real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account: wealthylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348105150446,THANKS TO Dr.Wealthy

    ReplyDelete

Was this article helpful?
Let's hear from you in the comments section